We’re the proud owners of a dozen preserves and trail networks, and we’ve helped create or expand even more town-owned parks and preserves, state parks, and state wildlife management areas. The map below and the menu to the right guides you to all of these special places. Try these sites to guide you based on special activity or interest:
- Royal River Water Trail highlights paddling, fishing, and other ways to explore the river.
- Conserved Working Farms highlights farms we have helped protect forever with conservation easements.
- Best Birding in the Royal River Watershed
- Best Mountain Biking in the Royal River Watershed
- Best Family Friendly Paddles in the Royal River Watershed
- Best Nature Walks & Historic Interpretation in the Watershed
- Best Skating in the Royal River Watershed
- RRCT 400 Footer Club: ten destinations
- Best Bridges in the Royal River Watershed (A work in progress)