Volunteers are the backbone of our organization. We are extremely grateful for their good-natured, expert assistance. Every day people generously lend their time and talents to do a variety of important tasks.
We love volunteers who like to work either independently or with a group of volunteers. And we are always looking for creative ways of raising our profile in the Royal River watershed.
You might be able to join us:
- Lead a walk, paddle, ski or snowshoe, including treks appealing to new audiences, or non-traditional folks.
- Become a lead volunteer for a year or more for a specific trail or property through our Volunteer Steward Program
- Improve trails on preserve lands, as part of a group, or as part of RRCT’s volunteer Trail Crew
- Help with events, such as our annual summer RRCT Celebrates event or our annual Full Moon Trek
- Present to a school or community group
- Help make connections to community leaders
- Take photographs of RRCT properties during all seasons
- Research the history or ecology of a conservation property
- Provide pro bono professional services
- Introduce us to a friend or neighbor interested in conserving a portion of their land
- Join us as a non-board member of one of our standing committees: Land Transactions, Stewardship, Engagement & Fundraising, more.
- Join our Board of Directors.
Please contact us at 847-9399 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering or getting more involved with our projects in your community. Or fill out this form: